Content Marketing Manager H/F
- Lieu : 6 Rue Dewoitine, Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Formation :
- Disponibilité :
Ercom has been developing its leadership in the communications, data and security industry for 30 years.
This position is based on complementary technological expertise in telecom / cloud, data processing, cryptography and infrastructure software combined with shared values: innovation, expertise, commitment and confidentiality.
Based on these skills, Ercom now offers anti-fraud solutions through Bleckwen, its new Business Unit. Our solutions, combining the advantages of artificial intelligence and big data, intend to make the world safer fighting against fraud. Our first products are developed in the banking & insurance sectors.
The Bleckwen team is now composed of 35 young and talented people, and wants to integrate its content marketing manager to accelerate its development ambitions. The team works on advanced technologies of machine learning, AI explainability, Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, Scala and Hadoop.
Technical problems does not scare you, you’re strongly motivated to know how to explain it?
Can you summarize in one minute the benefits of your product?
Do you have a culture of ROI for everything you do?
Are you naturally curious and always keep an eye on technological trends?
Our marketing & innovation management and our analytics team are looking forward to welcoming you!
Under the direction of the Marketing, Strategy & Innovation Director of Ercom, you will be responsible for developing the marketing content of our new Business Unit.
Identifying actionable insights, building clear and efficient messages, and adapting relevant value proposition to our target audience is instrumental in the visibility and adoption of new analytics solution in the B2B world.
- Develop Bleckwen brand awareness and generate leads by exposing Bleckwen’s products, expertises and positions to members of the fraud & compliance eco-system: prospects, influencers, partners…
- Define and develop Bleckwen strategy for producing and publishing content on the various media: social media, web site, print, shows…
- Define and develop the editorial strategy on social media, blogs and newsletters.
- Supports the business development and sales team by producing materials and collaterals supporting the brand and products: templates, presentations, flyers…
- Hold responsibility for the coherence of the image of the Bleckwen brand via the various media
- Work alongside the product manager and product marketing manager, as well as the rest of Bleckwen team to make sure the message is aligned with product capabilities and orientations, as well as market insights and strategic orientation
- Regularly analyze and track the messages and presentation of competitors to help differentiate Bleckwen’s messages and publications
- Along with operational marketing team
- Define and support Bleckwen presence in shows, meetups, conferences…
- Contribute to the branding strategy
- Track and optimize the inbound and outbound marketing strategy
- Track & measure results through CRM with operational marketing team
Skills and experience required
- Master’s degree with specialization in marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technology product / content marketing with a Software editor, ideally in the bank / finance sector.
- Experience in analytics and / or SaaS environment highly appreciated
- Mandatory English (native or bilingual)
- Editorial and communication quality on different media
- Project management skills
- Experience in usage of CRM and Marketing Automation Tools
- Active on social media like Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creativity and natural curiosity
- Capacity to absorb and render product, brand and positioning information
- Excellent editorial quality, with capability to produce clear documents, of high visual and textual quality, pleasant to read and convincing, promoting the right messages
- Capability to maintain coherence of message, tone and visual identity, adapted and selected for particular target audiences
- Ability to adapt in a developing environment
- Sharing culture and teamwork
Joining us means:
- Participating in the marketing of a highly technological product in Big Data and Machine Learning.
- Working on strategic and innovative topics of banking security and fraud.
- Integrating a dynamic team operating in Lean startup and agile mode.