Customer Success Management H/F
- Lieu : 6 Rue Dewoitine, Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Formation :
- Disponibilité :
ERCOM has incubated since 2016 a new initiative in fraud analytics for financial institutions. Bleckwen has explored the market, refined its objectives and performed proof-of-concept with several banks in 2017, proving on real data that machine learning could improve on existing expert rules-based fraud detection processes. Following the signature of a contract with a major European bank, Bleckwen is now developing its real-time machine learning-based fraud detection platform, and is accelerating its commercial development, in the context of an aggressive 5-years business plan and a booming fraud analytics market
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will engage with ERCOM strategic customers to develop both the short-term and long-term business relationship. He/she will play a pivotal role in ensuring these customers get the maximum value out of ERCOM solutions and a great customer experience. The CSM will proactively define and monitor customer health metrics, engage with key stakeholders (buyer, admin, end-users) to secure a smooth onboarding, a fast and large adoption of ERCOM products and services. He/she will proactively inform customers about key features and tips, as well as upcoming product changes and enhancements.
The CSM will also play a critical role in capturing and relaying “voices of customers” towards:
- ERCOM product managers to refine customer journey, app design and feature roadmaps
- ERCOM customer support team to anticipate operational requirements and avoid customer escalations
- ERCOM Account Executive to anticipate business requirements and develop up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
Key success factors are excellent working relationships and synchronization with other Ercom teams engaged with customers (especially Account Executives, and customer support team), and a professional attitude at all times with customers.
- Trusted Advisor for key business owners and C-level executives to drive value and RoI
- Cultivate relationships with key customer roles from functional owners to senior management
- Proactively identify where and how Ercom products can deliver incremental business value within the customer organization and projects
- Proactively communicate relevant ecosystem and product changes
- Work with customers to optimize adoption, usage, value of Ercom products including but not limited to: admin and user training, business process optimization, performance and adoption monitoring
- Ensure alignment between the customer roadmap and Ercom’s current capabilities and future product direction
- Work with ERCOM teams to enhance pre-sales engagement, product, and customer support, by relaying customer perceptions and expectations
- Build account success plans with Account Executive with clear objectives and action plan that delineates roles, responsibilities and target timelines with the aim of maximizing value within their current interaction with Ercom, and addressing conflict along the way.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities to grow Ercom’s footprint within existing customer accounts.
- Defines and executes a Success Plan
- Master degree in technology and or business related field
- Strong business acumen and ability to provide sound business judgment
- 5 years customer-facing experience in customer success (must-have), technical sales, or professional services
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience
- Experience in the high tech industry, preferably in a Software as a Service (SaaS) start-up environment
- Successful candidates must have strong communication and problem solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
- Executive presence, comfort with ambiguity and C-level communication
- Experience working with a cross-functional and customer base.
- Travel as required with customer base
- Place : Vélizy (78)