Product Marketing Manager H/F
- Lieu : 6 Rue Dewoitine, Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Formation :
- Disponibilité :
ERCOM has incubated since 2016 a new initiative in fraud analytics for financial institutions. Bleckwen has explored the market, refined its objectives and performed proof-of-concept with several banks in 2017, proving on real data that machine learning could improve on existing expert rules-based fraud detection processes. Following the signature of a contract with a major European bank, Bleckwen is now developing its real-time machine learning-based fraud detection platform, and is accelerating its commercial development, in the context of an aggressive 5-years business plan and a booming fraud analytics market.
The mission of the Product Marketing Manager is to make sure that Bleckwen products fit to the market and to communicate the product positioning with prospects, customers, partners and influencers. This applies to existing solutions, in-development products, as well as new product initiatives. The mission is performed in close cooperation with the other functions of the Business Unit, especially product management, and the Marketing & Innovation team.
- Identify market trends, customer needs and product opportunities on fraud, compliance and artificial intelligence, especially within the financial service industry
- Identifies our competitors and analyze them, their solutions, messages, go to market and pricing, to benchmark and refine our strategy and choices
- Cooperate with product management to inject market insight into the product strategy and roadmap
- Define target markets and sub-markets, key value propositions and messaging for the product line. Contribute to the communication content for the marketing team, business development and sales team, customer support team.
- Align product supporting materials and collaterals with market demands, as well as customers and customer-facing teams feedbacks – especially in cooperation with content marketing and channels
As shared responsibility with product manager, together:
- Define and obtains validation for the product line strategy
- Own the global user experience and improve it
- Define product pricing, pricing metrics, options and promotions
- Prepare and executes go-to-market
- Analytical skills – ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Teamwork – reaches out peers and cooperate without requiring management supervision.
- Intelligence – learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Strategic thinking / visioning – able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
- Listening skills – lets other speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Friendliness – cooperate with a positive mindset and attention to other people, within the company and with external contacts such as partners, influencers, clients, competitors.
- Business oriented – structure work and objectives in order to participate to the growth of the revenues of the Business Unit.